 Ahh. The wonders of packing and having the kids help me out like Tito's doing above. Aren't I lucky? I've been trying to get my music up and playing, but as luck would have it, my iTunes is messed up and so is my iPod. Surprise, surprise! What I have planned for tomorrow is to go home, feed everyone, pack what I can into my car (mostly kitchen stuff) and clean the condo for the most part. As far as hardwood floor goes.. I'll have to wait until December. I haven't heard from the carpet people yet. What else is new? I bought a refridgerator today and I think they're delivering it on Wednesday. On Saturday, they're installing it. I wonder what people are thinking when I make big purchases like that. Do they take me for serious? It's not every day you see someone that can pass for a 16 year old purchase home appliances. Sometimes I'm very proud of myself for getting where I am today. I wanted a place to call my own and I got it. I'm packing my stuff all by myself. Getting things done in a timely manner (well, at least on my part.. I can't really control the installers) and having everything organized helped a whole lot. But there are times when I wonder if I'm way in over my head. If I had just one or two more years of experience, would things be different? If I didn't move so far away from home, would the decisions I made have made much of a difference? I feel like all the decisions I'm making for my home are detrimental. If I made the wrong choice, I would pay for it later. It's such a big investment that I really don't want to mess up. But then again, who would want to mess a house up. Honestly though, it's not so much that I'm afraid that I'll mess my place up, it's whether or not people will judge me based on the decisions I made. Like, "oh.. you picked THAT flooring.." or.. "wow.. that's.. an interesting color for your room...." I never really gave a crap about what people thought since it's what I like. It's my home. Even still, it makes me uneasy thinking about what other people may think. It seems that as I get older and older, I'm more cautious of the things I do since everything reflects who I am. I don't think I've changed much, although it sure feels like I did. Hmm.
The way I feel inside is just so hard to understand..[Eat.You.Up.BoA]
|