Monday, November 24, 2008
Wish Upon A Star
I wish...
I was done unpacking.
My cats would eat normally again.
I didn't have to shell out so much money this month.
I worked more hours.
I had a second job.
I had brought my pots and pans to my new home.
I was done cleaning up my apartment so I can leave it permanently.
I was more prepared for this month.
Things didn't have to be so complicated all at once.
I didn't live so far away.

God if you can hear me out alright, please take these feelings...inside
My chest hurts when I breathe tonight, it's wasting me away. I feel so wasted away
[A.Symphony.Of.Blase.Anberlin]




posted by Betties @ Monday, November 24, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The one and only :D
Recent Biz
Old School Stuff
Current Jams

[Jason Chen] Unexpectedly
[Jason Chen] Never For Nothing
[SNSD] Paparazzi
[Big Bang] Monster

Current Flicks and Indulgences

The Bourne Series
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The League

Obscenely Important Memo

Because the world could never have too many memos (:
Currently reading: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Hook Ups
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Miscellaneous Doodads