Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Yes, we can!

So, it's been almost about a week and a half since I've moved in and I'm still not done with unpacking everything. It really is mostly due to my lack of self motivation and laziness, but I want to think I'm doing a little bit each day.
I've decided that as much as I want hardwood floors as soon as possible, I'll have to put it off until next year so I have some funds left over for emergency situations should I ever need it. Speaking of putting things off, it seems like DirectTV and AT&T have been putting ME off with their service. Why can't anything seem to work out the first time around? It's like I'm forever cursed with instances where I have play phone tag with people all day and even then, no avail. Turns out, I need to wait until pretty much the end of the month before I can enjoy television for the first time in 5 years (not really an avid t.v. watcher) and the most important thing I need (internet, of course), can't be fixed until this weekend. Which I won't be home for considering I work.. and the hours they want me to be home is between 8 to 4:00. Not even a 12-4 deal. A whole 8 hours, they want someone to sit on their ass waiting for them. I mean, I'm already paying for their service and I have to cater to their schedule??? Don't they understand that people have lives and work all frickin' day?? Yes, even on the bloody weekends!
Oh wells.
By this time after everything I've been through, I think I can fix it.

Her favorite thing to say, "Don't worry I got it." And everything she got best believe she bought it
[Miss.Independent.Ne-Yo]
posted by Betties @ Tuesday, December 02, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The one and only :D
Recent Biz
Old School Stuff
Current Jams

[Jason Chen] Unexpectedly
[Jason Chen] Never For Nothing
[SNSD] Paparazzi
[Big Bang] Monster

Current Flicks and Indulgences

The Bourne Series
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The League

Obscenely Important Memo

Because the world could never have too many memos (:
Currently reading: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Hook Ups
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Miscellaneous Doodads