Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Rasenshuriken To Your Face, Please

So, inevitably, on one of the nicest days in the past 7 days ever, someone always manages to ruin it for ya. You know, you try hard to stay positive, not let things get you.. but there's always that one person that reserves just enough "oomph" to put you over the edge.
Exactly what happened today. Granted, an apology was in order and was received, but it just doesn't make it any less damaging to your mood.
I know, I know, I should be happy that they were even sorry, but sometimes, the next best thing to do is to shrug it off and hope it doesn't happen again, which.. of course, according to Murphy's Law, it will happen. Again, and again.
Nevertheless, we all try to learn from the incident, but does it ever become a learned behavior - not to do it again? Or is there no perpetual thought of trying to fix things?.. Or maybe there is that "perpetual thought" but only when it is convenient to the person with these "thought processes"?
HMM.

Other than that, Mom and Dad came to visit this past weekend. We went to Frankenmuth and ate some donuts and had some cider. Shopping - of course. (Got myself new boots :D) And I MISS HOME COOKING. And my place smells like curry.. like whoa. But the good stuff.. not the .. wow, you smell like.. .. you know.... nasty ass curry. I have a ridiculous amount of groceries and left over foodies. I'm hoping will last me quite some time so I don't have to cook for 2 weeks. We'll see how that goes. Love ya mom and dad <3

"Watashi narini 'ai saretai'
afureru no ni kimi ga mienai"

[Naruto.Shippuden.Closing.Theme]





posted by Betties @ Wednesday, October 07, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The one and only :D
Recent Biz
Old School Stuff
Current Jams

[Jason Chen] Unexpectedly
[Jason Chen] Never For Nothing
[SNSD] Paparazzi
[Big Bang] Monster

Current Flicks and Indulgences

The Bourne Series
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The League

Obscenely Important Memo

Because the world could never have too many memos (:
Currently reading: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Hook Ups
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Miscellaneous Doodads