
So the past two months have been really busy for me. Just with working and picking up extra shifts, figuring this and that out.
Let me get this out here before it's too late and I won't have the opportunity to write about how excited I am for this weekend.
My best friend is getting married to a really good guy, AND I get to go on vacation in CT. It doesn't get any better than that!! I don't really know exactly what I'm doing post-wedding because soooomeone won't tell me! D:
I got all the presents in early last week and wrapped them yesterday.
Finished the speech, finished making the card.
Just need to pack, clean the house and get ready! Oh and get this, I was ironing and burned my leg. WTF!! Second degree. No shorts for me for 14 days at least. Well, at least for now until I'm comfortable with it being exposed. It's pretty nasty. Good thing the dress is full length.
The rest of the week is pretty busy.. I'm going for a semi-mile swim (and I say semi .. only because I'm only going as far as I can haha) Thursday, I'm getting my hair trimmed and nails done because Friday, I don't have time to do it on the island.
Friday morning I have to go to Brighton for a Dr's appt and then straight to Detroit Metro Airport for my flight that flies into NY by 3 pm. But when i land, there's going to be lots of fun being had!! Prepping for the wedding and then getting ready for the rehersal dinner.
It's all going to pass by so quickly, I want to absorb it all now before it's here and bask in the anticipation.
In lieu of the wedding, I'll get to see some people I haven't seen for a long time also. Catching up with them will be exciting! I just hope I have enough memory on my camera for all the pictures and that the battery won't screw me over.
I'll be sure my next blog will be filled with pictures and reflections for the month of July.