Sunday, October 31, 2010
./~ Cuz' I Know We're Better Together ./~
It's hard to even imagine how this all happened. In fact, I still can't even wrap my head around what, how, where, why, and when. In retrospect, I don't even recall where Skyy was Friday night. I just assumed like any other night, she had made herself a nice spot on my bed, napping all day, or sleeping in the little jungle gym. I went to bed without thinking twice on where she might've been. Saturday morning came around and she never came for breakfast. No morning 'mmmmeow' to greet me.

Now it's been 36 hours. Still nowhere to be found. I've checked everywhere. You name it, I've checked it. I'm sad and confused. Only because there's this infinite amount of uncertainty about what's going to happen next. And since there's no time limit on these kinds of things.. it's hard to say when the uncertainty will go away.
You know how when you're playing a video game.. you bust your ass trying to find like, the ultimate treasure or ultimate weapon, right? You spend hours and hours trying to figure it out - not really knowing where to look.. you have an idea of where it may be, but after trial and error you usually find it. Or, you can end up game-faqing it and bam! There it is!
Except, this isn't some happy conquest. There's no continues. No saves. No self-help guide that gets you through the day. No trick or hint telling you where she is, because ultimately, this is real life. There's nothing like that that exists. Though I wish there was.

This has just come as a shock. I don't know how to act. I don't know what to do. I feel guilty living life as if it never happened. I keep checking the garage and front door every hour. I have my phone by me at all times should someone call. All I can do is wait and hope she's going to find her way back.
I've been really fortunate to have such great friends and family. We're going to try to get some live traps out and see if we can catch her. The neighbors know to look out for her. I rechecked my house again today thinking she might be here, but she's not. I've been trying to get my mind off of things, lately, I can't help but blame myself for not even realizing when she was missing in the first place. So what have I been up to today? Gave Ro a bath, did the dishes, swept, mopped, and watching a Harry Potter marathon. On a lighter note, Ro is doing swell. She's ringing the bell everytime she wants to go out. Though sometimes I wish I never taught her that, since she rang it 12 times in 20 minutes either to pee or just to go outside and sniff the wind. It worked well today though since everytime I got to go out with her, we looked around the courtyard for Skyy.

Anyways, if you can hear me, Skyy-Skyy: 보고 싶어요. I miss you already. TONS. I pray that you are safe.
Please, come home.

오늘은 더 아파 (It hurts today also)
니가 없는 하루가 왜이리 힘든지 (Why is a day without you so hard?)
살 수 없어 살 수 없어 (I can't live, I cant live..)
가슴 가득 Love Pain (My heart is filled with love pain)
[Love.Pain.SHINee]
posted by Betties @ Sunday, October 31, 2010  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The one and only :D
Recent Biz
Old School Stuff
Current Jams

[Jason Chen] Unexpectedly
[Jason Chen] Never For Nothing
[SNSD] Paparazzi
[Big Bang] Monster

Current Flicks and Indulgences

The Bourne Series
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The League

Obscenely Important Memo

Because the world could never have too many memos (:
Currently reading: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Hook Ups
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Miscellaneous Doodads